Low Carb Pizza Crust
By Social Media Staff on April 14, 2014
Enjoy this quick and easy Cauliflower pizza crust! A great low carb and gluten-free option!
- Nonstick spray
- 2 1/2 cups cauliflower, grated (about 1/2 a large head)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Turkey pepperoni slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grate the cauliflower using a box grater until you have two cups of cauliflower crumbles. Place in a large bowl mix in the egg, one cup mozzarella, and Italian season.Once combined, pat into a 10-inch round on the prepared pizza pan. Spray lightly with nonstick spray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top the pizza with the sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and pepperoni slices. Bake in the oven until melted and bubbly, another 4 minutes.