Fall has arrived! Start breaking out those leg warmers and ballet sweaters, it’s about to get chilly! There are so many reasons to love fall, and one of them is the amazing flavor pallet that natures graces us with. Pumpkin spice everything (obvi), cranberry, apple, cinnamon… the list goes on and on!
We thought it might be nice to find some yummy recipes so you can whip up some delicious fall inspired healthy snacks for those long nights of class at the studio. After scouring the web for the best of the best, here’s a list of our favorite finds!
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Energy Bars. These bars are bursting with pumpkin flavor and are super easy to make – you don’t even have to bake them!
- Cranberry Granola. Throw in some fall flavor to a classic healthy snack like granola by adding sweet and tangy dried cranberries.
- Apple Chips. With only two ingredients it doesn’t get much healthier than this. Apples and cinnamon and bake. Done.
- Cranberry Sweet Potato Muffins. You’ve probably never had anything like them! Unique flavors that somehow work perfectly together, and pack a huge protein punch for a super-duper energy boost!
- Chewy Fruit and Nut Bars. The recipe provides building blocks and suggested ingredients, but you can really choose any of your favorite nuts and dried fruit to go in these delicious and oh-so-convenient chewy snack bars.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds. Don’t throw out the innards of your pumpkin carving masterpiece! Toast them in the oven and add your favorite seasonings instead. They taste great either sweet or savory.
- Coconut Cranberry Energy Bites. The petite size of these snacks will fit nicely into any dance bag or lunch box, and are loaded with the perfect balance of nutrients to keep your energy up. Plus they have chocolate.
- Sweet Potato Chips. Same idea as the apple chips but not as sweet. Keep them plain or throw on some of your favorite seasoning!
- Pear Carrot Juice. Pear is a fall flavor that doesn’t get enough love. This one has an energizing zip of a little cayenne too! It’s a great way to wake up your muscles and mind for any class.
Let us know here in the comment section, or any of our social media sites what your favorite fall snacks are!